We're looking for an uber-organised bi-lingual addition to the team to help with some of our European projects. Based full-time in Oxfordshire, with a reasonable amount of EU travel, you'll help us translate and run our platform as we expand beyond the UK. Multi-lingual is a huge advantage, but fluent German and English is essential
• Liaising with the client and German project teams
• Day to day responsibility for keeping things on schedule as we roll out iterations of the platform in Europe
• Helping setup our Berlin office and team
• Translation of our products into German
• Bi-lingual genius - I'm afraid a GCSE or an A-level isn't going to count here, we need in-country experience or business-level German as a minimum
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Some experience of project management and organisation
• Happy travelling alone and managing your own processes
• Previous experience in a bi-lingual role
• Techie or digital experience
You are ruthlessly organised and happy to design and manage your own projects. Fluent in German and English, you'll be looking for a role that can grow as the territory expands, and you'll be happy to be hands-on with every aspect as we expand into Europe
If you think you’re who we’re looking for, and you want a career in a fast-moving sector with plenty of room to grow, send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – no covering letter, no reply.
Offering £35-40k with benefits
Important – the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
This is an office-based role for our Oxford office; there is no opportunity for remote working.
Please do not apply if you are unable to attend an interview at our Oxford offices, IN PERSON. We want to meet you!
We are unable to sponsor visa applications – applicants must already have the Right To Work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you.