We’re definitely not a digital agency, but we do a fair amount of front-end work for both our clients and ourselves; prototype interfaces, dashboards and mobile and desktop visualisations are an important part of the data we gather and the technology we build. As such, we need a mid-weight FED with some varied experience to work with our senior devs and project teams to turn the tech into something people can see and use.
• Developing high quality front-end code for new builds and maintaining existing sites
• Transforming flat designs into functional, responsive websites that work beautifully across different browsers and devices
• Working with back-end developers to help define and integrate RESTful APIs
• Managing workflow and work closely with project managers to ensure smooth delivery
• Contributing to the general standard of front-end within the company and taking ownership of improving and maintaining this to a good standard
• Interacting with RESTful APIs
• Development of single page apps with responsive layouts
• Source control (Git preferred)
• Cross platform mobile development (React Native / Ionic / Xamarin)
• Social media SDKs would be highly beneficial (Facebook / Twitter)
• Experience writing serverless functions (e.g. AWS Lambda + Node.js)
• Familiarity of build automation and continuous integration
• Experience using Redux pattern with either Redux or NGRX for Angular 2
• Knowledge of visualisation frameworks such as D3.js or kepler.gl
The perfect person will ideally have agency or contractor experience on a wide range of clients and projects and will now be looking for a mid-weight role they can get their teeth into!
If you think you’re who we’re looking for, and you want a career in a fast-moving sector with plenty of room to grow, send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – no covering letter, no reply.
Offering £40-50k with benefits
Important – the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
This is an office-based role for our Oxford office; there is no opportunity for remote working.
Please do not apply if you are unable to attend an interview at our Oxford offices, IN PERSON. We want to meet you!
We are unable to sponsor visa applications – applicants must already have the Right To Work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you.