As we grow our team in Birmingham to support our continued success in the B2B2C space, we’re looking for a full-time Digital Account Manager who wants to play a vital role in the exciting growth of the company by keeping our clients happy and our product flourishing!
NB. Please read our guide to applications before applying as we cannot consider applications that do not provide a cover letter!
This is not a marketing or agency role, nor is it a sales role - you will be looking after rail clients of our Passenger Connect product and working with them to get the most out of our product and technology.
Working directly with our UK rail operator clients (such as LNER and National Rail Enquiries) you will be responsible for making sure the client and their passengers get the best of the product, and that the product evolves to be the best it can be. Part digital development manager, part relationship manager, you will have the digital experience and the organisational skills needed to keep things on track.
Working under the client services director (Rail) your duties will be:
• Monthly client meetings and relationship management of UK rail clients
• Regular updates to internal and external teams
• Managing technical integrations and GDPR requirements
• Understanding evolving client needs and feeding them into the product roadmap
• Understanding unique client needs and managing their delivery and production
• Explaining new product features to clients and helping them get the most out of them
• Keeping the clients happy at all times…
We’re after somebody with great communications skills and a proven track record in multiple client management from a digital agency or similar. Strategic implementation of social media or digital advertising won't hurt but this is not a marketing role. Ideally you will be able to prove you have:
• Client facing presentation and management skills
• Digital agency / producer experience at account manager level
• Experience in social, advertising and digital media
• Experience of digital production processes
• Digital prowess – this is a complex digital product that needs to be well understood
If you think you’re who we’re looking for, and you want a career in a fast-moving sector with plenty of room to grow, send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com – no covering letter, no reply!
Offering £35-45k + benefits
Zipabout is following government guidance and currently all staff are working from home. We hope that this will change, and that we can see more of each other as a team in the future, but for the time being the role can be executed remotely.
It is likely that we will continue to support a mix of WFH and office based work in the future, however there will still be a requirement to come to the office and visit clients on a weekly basis. As such this is a Birmingham based role with clients all over the UK, so you will need to be able to be office based for at least a couple of days each week and happy to travel all round the UK.
Important – the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
A cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered.
We are unable to sponsor visa applications – applicants must already have the Right To Work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you.
Check out our quick guide to applications and drop us a line