We’re definitely not a creative agency - although a fair amount of us come from that background - but we have more demanding design requirements than most B2B companies. As such we need someone with some solid experience - preferably with an agency background and varied portfolio - to come and get our house in order and implement our brand strategy and messaging at every level.
• Instilling our brand in everything we do, whatever the medium
• Basic digital UI design for client and internal visualisation tools.
• Design and production of print materials, from advertorial to white papers and product support materials
• Supporting the client team with presentation, event and corporate materials
• Leading and evolving our presence in line with the brand strategy
• Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience of digital and traditional media
• Commercial experience of delivering creative products on time
• Proven digital UX / UI skills
• B2C experience
The perfect person will ideally have agency or contractor experience on a wide range of clients and will now be looking for a mid-weight role they can get their teeth into. With freedom to act and lead as needed and potential for projects all over Europe, a track record in applying your undeniable talent to deliver client projects will be beneficial.
If you think you’re who we’re looking for, and you want a career in a fast-moving sector with plenty of room to grow, send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – no covering letter, no reply.
Offering £40-50k with benefits
Important – the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
This is an office-based role for our Oxford office; there is no opportunity for remote working.
Please do not apply if you are unable to attend an interview at our Oxford offices, IN PERSON. We want to meet you!
We are unable to sponsor visa applications – applicants must already have the Right To Work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you.