Front-end / React Developer (mid-weight)
Permanent - full time
The perfect person will ideally have 3+ years agency or contractor experience on a wide range of clients and projects and will now be looking for a role with responsibility they can get their teeth into. This is not a junior role, nor is it suitable for newly qualified developers or those moving from hobby to career.
- Developing and maintaining the frontend web views powering the product
- Working with back-end developers to integrate RESTful APIs
- Delivering pixel-perfect visual code, online and inline
- Managing workflow with project managers to ensure smooth delivery
- Contributing to the general standard of front-end within the company
- Taking ownership of improving and maintaining this to a good standard
- Thoroughly review own and peer's tests - minimising issues picked up by the team.
- Working with UX design team to ensure the front-end views are consistent with the style guide.
Please don't try and blag these or tell us you will pick them up quickly - we don't have time to teach the basics!
- Advanced HTML5 and SCSS, with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda, CloudWatch and CodeBuild desirable but not required
- Version control (we use Git)
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Experience writing unit tests to build robust code (we use React Testing Library, Jest and Cypress)
- Writing code with scalability, readability and maintainability in mind
- No Agencies, thank you
- This is not a remote role, candidates will be expected to work in our central Leamington Spa office at least 3 days a week. We are unable to interview anyone who is not able to commit to this