As we expand our product across the UK and into Europe, we need someone to own, grow and constantly feed all of the company’s social media across both B2C and B2B audiences.
You will be creative, able to come up with engaging content ideas and be well versed in planning social media calendars. It is important you are commercially driven and analytical capable of utilising Google analytics and social analysis tools to shape the growth of our presence. This role will be really broad and for the right person it’s a great chance to manage a key channel for a business that is growing at an exciting rate.
- 3+ years’ experience with social media content creation and/or management
- Experience of tech / product led business
- Adept at understanding the nuances between B2B and B2C communication
- Experience with social media management platforms preferred
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined environment – agency experience an advantage
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
- You’ll love to tell a story, excelling in content and be a creative character who comes to the table with ideas
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills – this is key!
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you