COVID has been a tumultuous experience for everyone and has had a significant impact on the transport sector. As such, our inhouse Behavioural Psychologist needs research assistants to help her gather, process and test data and ideas in this area. This includes, but is not limited to, testing new accessibility products, designing new demand-led transport offerings and working with DfT and Transport Operators to address the challenges arising from social distancing and reduced commuters.
You’ll have provenexperience in research, possibly through your degree or previous workexperience. You’ll be keen to learn, enthusiastic, organised and see this as anexciting opportunity to gain research skills and contribute to a fast-paced andgrowing business. Your communicationskills – both written and verbal – will be excellent and you will be eager to rollup your sleeves and trawl through reams of information.
You’ll be working closely with our inhouse Behavioural Psychologist to gather, process and test data and ideas:
- Testing new accessibility devices
- Undertaking desk top and field research
- Gathering, processing and testing data and ideas
- Communicating findings accurately, succinctly and clearly
- Graduate or demonstrable experience in research
- Ability to distil and communicate complex information both verbally and in writing
- Excellent command of English
- Strong organisational skills
Important requirements - Kickstart scheme eligibility
- Aged 16 and 24
- Left full-time education
- Currently unemployed and receiving universal credit
- Registered with DWP and working with a Work Coach
As part of the selection process you will need to be confirmed eligible by your job centre work coach. Unfortunately we are not able to consider candidates who do not meet these criteria for this role.
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you