We've got a great tech team, but they get pulled in different directions A LOT. We need someone who speaks tech and can align development sprints with the ever-changing commercial needs of the company and clients.
Part production manager, part product owner, you'll be used to herding cats and managing external and internal expectations and you will come from a product or dev-led background where you will be well used to goals moving! No stranger to Jira and the good points of being Agile (including a good understanding of where it works and where it doesn't!), you'll have a several years’ experience in a fast-moving technical environment and will be used to managing and communicating the output of a team.
· Translate commercial needs into prioritised product deliverables
· Liaise with account managers to identify development or product needs
· Own the internal and external product roadmaps, versions, releases and new features
· Coordinate the whole tech team, constantly managing sprints, epics and fixes
· Host weekly meetings of both teams and reporting back identify barriers, updating priorities, keeping commercial / product owners informed
· Plan and work with tech team to deploy releases and take responsibility for product testing and QA before managing /communicating finished work / releases
· Support dev and design teams as required with UX/ UI work, research requirements, clarification from commercial teams to provide the assets the product needs
· Communicate deliverables to clients and partners
· Document high-level requirements
· Support the Product Owner and Account Managers
· Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
· Identify tools, training and procedures to support the above (including initial AWS training and any other as identified
5 years’ experience in product /production management roles for a tech-led company.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Nifty benefits
- Vocational and professional training
- Share options scheme
- Cultural and active lifestyle contributions
We are based in the heart of beautiful Leamington Spa an 8 minute stroll from the station and within easy reach of the shops, cafes, restaurants and open spaces of the town. Leamington is an easy direct train journey from London (1hr 15mins) and Birmingham (30 mins) and we also have free parking on site.
Zipabout is following government guidance and currently all staff are working from home with a weekly catch-up in the office. We hope that this will change, and that we can see more of each other as a team in the future, but for the time being the role can be largely executed remotely.
It is likely that we will continue to support a mix of WFH and office based work when restrictions allow, however there will still be a requirement to come to the office roughly 2 days per week.
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you