We’ve just taken on a great new office and are settling into life in the office post lockdown. We really need somebody who is an organisational ninja and more than capable of picking up all the office management needs, but not just that... We’re a growing scale-up business and want you to want to get involved in the business, learn about what we do and pitch in where needed.
Part office manager, part Directors’ PA, part project assistant – you’ll be well versed in how to run a smooth and efficient office, present a professional face as ‘front of house’ and wrangle the Directors’ diary and logistics needs. But you’ll be bored if that’s all you’ll ever do. You’ll have ambitions to grow and want to be part of the meat of the business as well. You’ll be a digital native, interested and comfortable with tech. You might not have actively ‘done’ project management/desk top research etc but you’ll have the transferable skills to start you off and be keen and willing to learn.
Office management / supplier management
• Maintaining office supplies, maintaining office order, petty cash purchasing
• Keyholder and responsible for opening the office and meeting contractors/deliveries/visitors etc
• Supplier management: cleaners, waste disposal, alarm maintenance, IT support
• Health& safety duties: fire marshal, team first aider etc
• Updating/maintaining records, filing, asset register
• Supporting on/offboarding for staff joining/leaving
• Ownership of some of our compliance programmes
Light-touch PA duties
• Diary management, meeting logistics, booking tickets etc
• Answering phones
• Booking team travel, lunches, picnics, days out, hotels, flights
• Front of house when necessary – meet and greet visitors and present a professional front to the business
Event support /organisation
• Organising events and running their logistics; Ideas for team socials and their logistics
• Attending meetings, taking minutes & tasks; following up to ensure tasks are delivered
• File management to ensure easy and clear access to information for the team
General non-specialist research and support
• 3+ years' experience in a fast paced office management role
• Confident with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Tech literate including social media
• Strong written and verbal communication skills for dealing directly with clients
• Confident at interacting with senior individuals(e.g. external CEOs and their teams)
• Highly organised!
• Strong sense of initiative and have-a-go attitude
• Willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved wherever your support is needed
• Desire to learn and grow in the role
• Able to juggle multiple tasks, prioritise appropriately and ensure delivery
• Comfortable operating independently with minimal supervision (once established)
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working
• Nifty benefits
• Vocational and professional training
• Share options scheme
• Cultural and active lifestyle contributions
We are based in the heart of beautiful Leamington Spa an 8 minute stroll from the station and within easy reach of the shops, cafes, restaurants and open spaces of the town. This role will be based full time in the office with working hours of 0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday.
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you