It goes without saying that you’re an accomplished FED and you can be trusted to deliver, but you will also have come from a product-led background and have a good understanding of how important the user experience is to everything we do.
You've long since moved on from banging out corporate websites and most likely come from an agency background that has kept you on your toes for a while - but now you need something a bit more exciting. You will have 5+ years’ experience at a mid-senior level and have probably been managing your own workflow and juniors for a while.
Please don't try and blag these or tell us you will pick them up quickly - we don't have time to teach the following!
- Advanced HTML5 and SCSS, with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda, CloudWatch and CodeBuild desirable but not required
- Version control (we use Git)
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Experience writing unit tests to build robust code (we use React Testing Library, Jest and Cypress)
- Writing code with scalability, readability and maintainability in mind
- Experience working with a chatbot would be beneficial
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you