As we expand our product across the UK and into Europe, we need someone to take ownership of our comms strategy and drive interest and uptake - both here and abroad.
You'll have proven experience at a senior level in B2C tech or an agency serving the tech /mobility sector. You'll already have ideas of what you would be doing here, and you'll see this as an exciting opportunity to design and implement a strategy that will take us into Europe. You’ll be adept at understanding the nuances between audiences – from investors and partners to clients and consumers. You definitely don't need us to explain the sector.
Obviously you will need to get your head round our product, but you'll already know the space we operate in and how we need to engage - with consumers, with government and with the sectors we sell into. Growing and managing a team will not be new to you, nor will board-level reporting and responsibility.
Make no mistake - this is a strategically vital role and you'll need to hit the ground running, so previous experience in the mobility field is a must!
First and foremost you will need to design and implement a strategy that can take us into Europe and increase our market share in the UK. That's the biggy, and most of our conversations will be about that, but other things you will be able to do in your sleep include:
- Strategy design and execution
- Working with the creative team to implement successful campaigns
- Taking control of all of our external channels and content
- Briefing the exec team on political and commercial opportunities
- Generate meaningful media opportunities (not just trade press)
- Steer us into high profile opportunities
- Managing budgets, external agencies, media relations and internal resources
- Write awesome copy for internal and external use
- 10 years Agency or B2C Tech experience
- B2C / VC backed experience
- Proven track record in building and managing a team
- Demonstrable strategy design and execution
- Budgeting and board reporting
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you