You'll be as analytical and methodical as you are creative and curious. You will have responsibility for developing and executing audience appropriate strategies within the digital space creating global exposure and growth for our brand and products. As owner of our multi-media channels you’ll be passionate about the creation and distribution of compelling content and adept at using analytics tools to better optimise marketing campaigns. You'll also be crucial to the success of our digital product, conducting testing to root out defects and ensuring that we hit the highest quality targets. Your ability to write clearly, succinctly and interestingly in excellent English will be vital!
Social Media (60%)
- Take ownership of all pages and align content with best practice for each audience
- Develop / execute audience-appropriate content strategy for FB, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Plan and run campaigns to support business / features / product
- Add content / news
- Draft content / features / announcements for review with creative assets
- Manage development / new templates / translations
- Manage design and build of client tools, dashboards etc
- Manage integrations and partner relationships
- Support comms around partner launches / features
- Functionally test each feature delivered into the product against the document acceptance criteria and from a design perspective against the associated designs provided
- Support QR / campaign generation for clients.
- 5+ years’ experience, with an emphasis on digital and content marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined environment – agency experience an advantage
- Solid experience of tech / product led business
- Proven ability to communicate both B2C and B2B
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
- You’ll love to tell a story excelling in content and be a creative character who comes to the table with ideas
- Core copywriting writing skills with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills – this is key!
If you think you're who we're looking for, drop us a line and let's have coffee (in person or virtually).
But please don't just send us a CV....
NO COVER LETTER, NO REPLY!
PLEASE READ THIS BIT
Important - the following criteria are non-negotiable, and applications that do not meet them will be ignored:
- a cover letter is essential! Applications without one cannot be considered
- we are unable to sponsor visa applications - applicants must already have the Right to Work in the UK
- no Agencies, thank you