Working with us
We’re a bit disruptive if we’re honest. We’re not afraid to shake things up, and we’re not what you’d usually find in the world of transport (which, let’s face it, is a bit behind the digital curve).
We were rather underwhelmed by a lot of the ‘innovations’ in transport and smart city tech. Most of our competitors are still trying to work out how to process the data, and the big players are all management consultants, so it’s no surprise the future has started looking a bit… bland…
Transport may be where we find ourselves now, but that hasn’t always been the case. Our team come from diverse backgrounds, from advertising to tech and journalism, which means that we come at the intelligent transport challenge with a very different approach – we want to make tech that makes a difference rather than just making money for consultancies. Tech that understands how we travel and how networks work in the real world – we knew it wasn’t good enough to just keep improving the existing systems, so we started from scratch using our experience of #personalisation, #MaaS, #big data, #machine learning, #smart cities, #autonomous vehicles and all the other trendy #hashtags (only we’re actually doing it, not just talking about it!). We’re already improving the travelling experience for our clients’ customers, and now we want to enable seamless travel for the many, not just the privileged few.
It’s an exciting time for us and the industry. We’re growing fast so come and join us.
- Interface Designer (tbc)
- Office Manager (tbc)
Senior Researcher* Project Assistant (Oxford, £26-29k)* Junior Project Manager (Oxford, £26-29k)*
* These roles have now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles in the future, please send us a covering letter and CV that we can keep on file.
- Share options scheme
- Vocational training allowance
- Active allowance
- Professional training allowance
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly volunteering day
- Rewarding exceptional performance
- Culture contribution
- Health Insurance (mid / senior staff)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Optional ‘long lunch’ every 3 months
- Company Catch-Ups
- Monthly office brunch
The small stuff
- Season ticket loans (mid / senior staff)
- Food, fruit, tea, coffee, beer, breakfast in the office
- Cycle to work scheme (up to £1k)
- Democratic Sonos rights!
- No culture-washing, no compulsory out-of-hours socialising, no forced-fun... Fun is very much encouraged and supported though.
- No late-nights for the sake of it – going home on time is encouraged, as is enjoying your evenings and the weekend